- Business Networking - with Speaker Michael Goddard
- 10 May 2018 - 10 May 2018 07.30 am - 09.30 am
- The Norway Inn - Perranrworthal
- Business Networking Breakfast
Michael will be talking about William Dampier, the West Country Pirate, Explorer and Scholar. 'You would think someone who circumnavigated the globe three times, wrote books on tides and currents that are still in use today and visited Australia nearly 100 years before Captain Cook, would be remembered and even celebrated. Yet William Dampier is hardly known. This talk looks at the life of Dampier, his achievements and examines why he is not remembered as a maritime great.'
- The Norway Inn - Website
- Perranwharf, Perranarworthal,
- TR3 7NU
The Norway Inn is on the A39 between Falmouth and Truro in the village of Perranarworthal. There is plenty of parking. We will be in the Restaurant at the Falmouth end of the Inn.
EventList powered by schlu.net